We are so excited to have you join us for our 12th Annual Make ‘m Smile festival! We want to help prepare you to have the best day ever, so please read all of the important information below.
VIP’s, Families & Buddies
General registration will take place on Robinson Street. Look for the Nathaniel’s Hope blimp and our green tents where you can register as a VIP or Buddy for the Friendship Stroll. This is also where you can pick-up your wristband for admission to the event. Event wristbands are required for event participation, food, drinks and goodies.
VIP’S will receive a FREE wristband for their immediate family (parents, care givers, siblings/brothers/sisters)
Other family members (aunts, uncles, grandparents, cousins, etc.) can make a donation of $3 per wristband or a 4-pack for $10.
Buddy wristbands will be available for a donation of $3 per wristband or a 4-pack for $10.00.
Your donation helps us provide all of our programs FREE to VIP families year round! You can purchase in advance when you register now to get through the registration line faster, or you can purchase them the day of the event so bring your money!
- Parking Map – Click here
- Program Map – Click here
- Program Event Schedule & Sponsors– Click here
- Event Information Letter for VIPs – Click here
- Event Information for Volunteers – Click here
- Tips on interacting with VIPs – Click here
- Event Information Letter for Buddies – Click here
- Tips to being a Good Buddy – Click here
- Event Information Letter for Exhibitors – Click here
- Exhibitor Check-In Assignments – Will be emailed to you.
- Parking Maps