VIP Day-of Information
Come Early! There is so much to do and it’s a little cooler!
DOWNLOAD OUR FREE MAKE ‘M SMILE 2019 APP
Get ALL event info, including maps, schedules, push notifications, and more! Available in the App Store/Google Play.
DIRECTIONS: Download the Attendify event app, then search “Make ‘m Smile”!
CLICK HERE for direct link
If you haven’t registered your VIP, REGISTER HERE.
If you are a VIP Club Member, you still need to register for Make ‘m Smile! It’ll be easy, just enter your VIP # when asked.
SAVE TIME! If you are bringing friends with you, make sure they register too! If they are not VIP families, they should register as Buddies HERE.
- To access FREE parking, display the Nathaniel’s Hope VIP Parking Pass you received in the mail on your dashboard (or present your VIP Membership Club ID Card).
- Free Self-Parking is available in the marked parking lots. See map below or click for Google Map.
- Free Valet Parking is limited and a Nathaniel’s Hope VIP Valet Parking Pass is required. (Must be pre-registered and must display a government issued disabled person parking permit. If you pre-registered, your parking pass was mailed to you on 5/25/18. Please put the pass on your dashboard.) Valet will be open until 11:00 am or until full.
ALL Parking is on a first come first serve basis. Space is limited. Come early.
EVENT CHECK IN LOCATIONS (Look for Green Tents):
1. East side of Robinson Street (near Rosalind Ave)
2. West side of Robinson Street (near Eola Dr.)
3. Corner of N. Osceola Ave. and E. Central Blvd.
Be sure to Bring: Your VIP ticket with bar code printed or on phone. You do not need tickets for parents/siblings — ONLY VIPs.
Remember: FREE wristbands will be issued to VIP child, parents and siblings residing in home upon checking in. Extended family members and friends will be asked to make a minimal $5/person donation per wrist band. To save time, they can get pre-order their tickets online HERE.
VIP WRISTBAND PROVIDES:
- 1 FREE Make ‘m Smile T-Shirt (with coupon)
- 1 FREE Souvenir Cup (with coupon)
- 1 FREE Chick-fil-A Sandwich (with coupon)
- 1 FREE kids meal coupon redeemable at a Central FL Chick-fil-A restaurant
- 1 FREE Pass to the Crayola Experience for you and a caregiver
- FREE access to all games and entertainment at Make ‘m Smile
This is a special day for our VIPs, so they get a little extra 🙂
FAMILY MEMBER WRISTBAND PROVIDES:
- 1 Food Coupon
- Access to all games and entertainment at Make ‘m Smile
- Kids receive 1 FREE kids meal coupon redeemable at a Central FL Chick-fil-A restaurant
- Make ‘m Smile T-shirt for $5
- Souvenir Cup for $1
JOIN THE FRIENDSHIP STROLL:
After check-in, make a new Buddy Friend and enjoy the Friendship Stroll together! We encourage you to share your story with your Buddy about some of the unique challenges that a family with a VIP child faces. While they are able to assist you if needed, please note that the Buddies from our community are not directly affiliated with Nathaniel’s Hope. Please DO NOT leave your child unattended with your Buddy.
MEDICAL & RESPITE CARE TENT:
There will be VIP care stations available on Robinson Street and by the Amphitheater to tend to some of your child’s special needs. It will have a private changing area with a cot as well as electricity available and some extra hands to assist you.
Follow us and share your pictures on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter! Use hashtags #MakemSmile #NathanielsHope. Also, check out our Make ‘m Smile Facebook Frame during the event!
WEATHER – RAIN OR SHINE – COME!
We will be there… unless there is a tropical storm or hurricane in the area! Be sure to bring your umbrella, just in case!
EVENT HIGHLIGHTS at The Party Place/Amphitheater:
- 8:30 am – Show begins with Ellis & Tyler, Morning Show Hosts at Z88.3, and continued entertainment
- 9:45 am – Chick-fil-A will serve sandwiches by the amphitheater to VIP families. Must have coupon from registration. While supplies last!
- 10:00 am – Special guests, including Mayor Buddy Dyer and WFTV Channel 9
- 10:15 am – Our annual VIP Kids sing along on stage with Carolyn Pankalla
- 10:30 am – Hall of Hope Butterfly Release
- 11:15 am – American Idol finalist, Alyssa Raghu and the Latitude 28 band
- 1:00 pm – We all go home smiling!
WHAT TO BRING:
- Water Bottle (This year, we will provide filtered cold water at water stations. Bring a bottle or purchase a $1 souvenir cup or Nathaniel’s Hope tumbler)
- Cash for parking (if you choose to park in a non-designated parking lot or do not have a VIP parking pass)
- Umbrella for rain or sun
- Your Biggest Smile!
Visit a Nathaniel’s Hope Information Tent, stop a Smile Team member wearing a bright orange or yellow t-shirt, or a person with a yellow umbrella!
THERE IS SO MUCH TO DO! Review our 2019 Event Map to see all we have to offer!
- Don’t miss your chance to meet Nathaniel by the Amphitheater!
- Walgreens Fun Zone – Featuring bounce houses, games, karaoke, and photo booth
- Orlando Health Sports & Health Zone – Orlando City Soccer, see an ambulance, & more
- Nathaniel’s Hope Buddy Break Boardwalk – Games and activities galore
- Fun Spot train – Coming from Fun Spot America!
- Nathaniel’s Market – An ALL-NEW area featuring VIPs with their own businesses!
- Animal Land by Leland Management – Petting zoos, llamas, and even get a photo with a gator from Gatorland!
- Splash Zone by BNY Mellon – Cool off with water games & our all new Slip & Slide
- The Party Place (by the Amphitheater) – Meet our Nathaniel character! Don’t miss Sea World’s Cookie Monster handing out his favorite cookies and character friends from Universal Orlando!
- Transportation Station by Regal Boats
- 50 characters strolling around Lake Eola AND MORE!
FOR ALL IMPORTANT LAST-MINUTE DAY-OF INFORMATION:
- Download our event app
- Visit nathanielshope.org
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter @NathanielsHope
- Listen to Z88.3
- Visit wftv.com
Come early to enjoy all the fun activities around the lake! You can still invite your friends to pre-register online to participate as VIPs or Buddies.
This day is planned in YOUR honor, to celebrate YOU! We pray that God would bless you with lots of smiles! Remember, “A merry heart doeth good like medicine!” Proverbs 17:22