Caroling Caravan Volunteer Instructions
Thank you so much for volunteering to deliver Joy and Toys to VIP families this Christmas! Below you will find instructions for the entire process…
- Pick up your bags of toys during a scheduled time beginning December 15 at Nathaniel’s Toy Shop: 5639 South Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32809 (In the Edgewood Isle Shopping Center in the old Save-a-Lot store. Look for the Blue Wrapping Paper on the windows!)
- IMPORTANT: You MUST pre-register for a scheduled pick-up time. If you haven’t already, please CLICK HERE to select a date/time. Please only select one pick-up time even if you are delivering to multiple families. You can pick up all of your toys at one time.
- Contact your VIP Family as soon as possible to coordinate a delivery time that works for both of you. You will receive your assigned VIP families’ contact information at toy pick-up.
- Get creative and have fun with your delivery. You are welcome to add goodies or items to the bags.
- Don’t just deliver toys, bring joy! Grab your friends, family, or co-workers and spread Christmas cheer to VIP families!
- Get decked out in Nathaniel’s Hope Christmas t-shirts or ugly Christmas sweaters, play some Christmas music to sing, and dance along as you deliver toys to the front door! (You will not enter VIP homes)
- Share your pictures and experience with us. Send them to [email protected]!