For Our VIPs…
We are so happy you will be joining us! Registration will be open all the way leading up to the event as well as walk-up registrations.
Also, everything is FREE for VIPs and their families. Somethings you should consider before attending…
Bring a water bottle to maximize our free filtered and chilled water stations, dress cool & comfortable / consider you might want to get a little wet to cool down, we will do a soft start at 7:00 am so remember the early bird gets the best parking, the south side of the lake (Osceola and Central) may have shorter lines & fewer crowds (there may not be a buddy match up though), and bring cash just in case the free parking lots are full.
Parking For VIPs
Come early – parking available first come, first serve basis
VIP’s with Disabled Person Parking Permit
Please make sure that your permit is clearly displayed on your mirror, or you will not be allowed into special parking area.
1. Valet parking will be provided on a first come, first serve basis on the west end of Robinson. You must enter the west end of Robinson off of Rosiland.
2. Once the valet lot is entirely full we suggest the Lowndes parking lot
off of Summerlin near Robinson. It opens at 7:30 am.
VIP’s – Not Wheelchair Users
3. If you are early, there are curbside spots dedicated to VIP’s use on Eola Dr.
4. FREE Shuttle Service is available from the Parking Lot at Liberty and Jackson, (south end of the lake). The shuttle will take you to registration C at Osceola Circle.
VIP’s – With Autism or Those Who Desire Less Sensory Activity
We suggest those that have VIP’s who prefer a more quiet environment to register at Osceola Circle, Registration C. After registering you can begin your walk through “Autism Alley toward the band shell.
1. FREE Shuttle Service is available from the Surface Lot at Liberty and Jackson
, (south end of the lake). The shuttle will take you to registration C at Osceola Circle and return you later.
Here’s What to Expect from the Event!