Join us for TWO HUUUUUGGGGEEE days at Fun Spot!
Once again FUN SPOT will be hosting 1,000 VIPs for a HUGE time of fun!
As a safety precaution, we have divided the event into 2 days.
There will be 500 spots available on Wednesday, April 28th, and an additional 500 spots on Friday, April 30th.
When you sign up, you will be asked to pick a time slot when you will check-in at the park. You must select only one time slot for one day.
Check-In Time Slots Will Be As Follows, But You’re Welcome to Stay Until Midnight:
Wednesday, April 28th
2:00 pm – 6:30 pm
Friday, April 30th
10:00 am – 4:00 pm
5700 Fun Spot Way
Orlando, FL 32819
Please read carefully before you register!
- First 1,000 registered VIP(s) = FREE!
- 1 registered parent = FREE!
- Additional parent/siblings = $10(+tax)/armband (up to 4 per family)
- Grandparents/cousins/aunts/uncles = $25(+tax)/armband
- Buddies = $25(+tax)/armband
Armbands for parents/siblings/additional family members will be purchased upon arrival.
All those receiving free and discounted armbands MUST be present at check-in. Check-in will be Wednesday, April 29th or Friday, April 30th according to what you sign up for in your registrations.
1. Click on the link below.
2. You will need a valid VIP Membership number to register. If you do not provide a valid number, your registration will be cancelled.
3. If you lost your VIP Membership number, please do not call the office, but use this link to request it. Lost VIP Membership Club #
4. If your VIP has never registered to join our VIP Membership Club and not received a number, then please click here. Join Our FREE VIP Membership Club
5. You will be asked to provide a valid credit card to hold your spot. You will see a $20 hold, which will be removed after the event. If you do not show up to the event, and do not cancel your spot by April 26th by noon, you will be charged the $20 as a donation to Nathaniel’s Hope. This $20 hold will not be applied to the purchase of any additional discounted tickets.
6. If you have multiple VIPs, please only submit 1 registration per family.
7. You will receive a confirmation after you submit your registration. Please check your email to be sure you have received it. If you do not see it, be sure to check your spam or junk folder as well.
8. Once you receive confirmation, you can plan to check-in at the appointed time at FUN SPOT.
9. Please be sure your entire party is able to come at the time you select for check-in. We cannot guarantee that you will be able to switch your day or time once the spots fill up.
10. When registration is full, we will release a waitlist registration. If you did not get a spot on the regular Fun Spot registration, fill out the waitlist and we will contact you if a space becomes available.
11. Fun Spot Covid-19 Precautions:
- Maintain a safe physical distance with anyone not in your group. You’ll see signs and reminders in the park asking you to maintain a minimum of 6 feet of social distancing.
- Be sure to wash your hands after bathroom use and use the sanitizer stations located throughout the park.
- If you see anything that needs to be cleaned or sanitized, you can ask any of the Fun Spot Team Members for help.
- All patrons of Fun Spot America must wear face masks at our parks. We recommend you bring your own.
- Keep yourself and others safe, if you have symptoms, or not feeling well, please go home.