Central Florida families who have a child with special needs (VIP) and are also experiencing financial difficulty, are invited to shop for FREE toys at Nathaniel’s Toy Shop, on December 10th, 16th, and 17th. This VIP Registration is for Nathaniel’s Toy Shop in Orlando, FL. We also have satellite pick-up locations in Jacksonville, Lakeland, Space Coast, and the Tampa Area. Toy supply is limited. Pre-verification and registration is required.
Eligibility Requirements and Qualifying Criteria:
- VIP(s) and siblings must be biological and/or adopted child(ren) and live in the same home as the parent registering.
- In order to qualify for an appointment to shop at Nathaniel’s Toy Shop, you must be pre-verified with Nathaniel’s Hope and have a VIP Membership ID # for every VIP you register. YOU CAN NOT REGISTER WITHOUT VALID VIP MEMBERSHIP ID #’s.
- Developmental age of VIPs will be considered. VIPs with a chronological age of 18+ must function at a developmental level of 16 years or younger to be an eligible recipient at Nathaniel’s Toy Shop.
- What is chronological age vs. developmental (functional) age? A child’s chronological age is his/her age based on his/her date of birth. Developmental (functional) age is the age at which he/she functions emotionally, physically, cognitively, and socially.
- Siblings must be age 18 and younger. (Please note: Teen items are limited.)
- You may only register up to 6 children total, per family.
- Birth certificates are required for each VIP and sibling that you register. (VIP membership cards are not required to check in.)
- Caseworkers are not permitted to shop on behalf of families.
- Only one registration per family is allowed.
If you need to cancel or reschedule your toy pickup, please click HERE.