“On Christmas Nathaniel’s Hope gave my daughter and her siblings Christmas gifts which is a blessing to the family when we most needed it. I am a single parent with four children and one has a special need so it’s a blessing to have Nathaniel’s Hope.” – VIP Mom
It’s time to get ready to bring joy to VIP kids this Christmas!
Host a Toy Drive
Help provide FREE toys for kids with special needs and their families who are in financial need this Christmas!
Host a Traditional Toy Drive
- Collect toys at your place of business, community organization, church, or school.
- We will provide promotional materials to help promote your campaign including a poster, box top for your collection box, printable flyers, and graphics you can email or share on social media.
- If you need suggestions, check out our 2022 Toy Wish List Here.
- You will need to find a box to wrap with Christmas paper for collection.
- Spread the word! Invite everyone to participate!!! If you are a business, consider offering a discount or added service for a donation.
You will be asked to deliver toys to our designated toy drop-off location (TBD).
Wear your support! Christmas with Nathaniel’s Hope T-shirts are available for purchase HERE.
Consider volunteering with your friends, family, or colleagues in Nathaniel’s Toy Shop or to deliver gifts to families at their homes as part of our Caroling Caravan Toy Delivery!
Volunteer with Nathaniel’s Hope
There are several ways to volunteer with us for our Christmas Toy distribution:
- Host a Toy Drive to help us collect toys for our Toy Shop (see details above)
- Volunteer at Nathaniel’s Toy Shop!
- Deliver Toys to families as part of our Caroling Caravan and share Christmas joy!
Share Joy with VIP kids and their siblings through your generosity this Christmas. There are several ways to donate:
Donate Toys for kids with special needs for Nathaniel’s Toy Shop at the nearest Central Florida Walgreens store. (Beginning in November)
Help make the Toy Shop possible. Make a Financial Gift and give HOPE this Christmas!
- Invite others to join you. Set up an online fundraiser! (Details will be available soon!)
Who We Serve
Nathaniel’s Toy Shop provides toys for kids with special needs and their siblings whose families are in financial need.
Things you should know…
1. Parent or Legal Guardian must register their VIP and will be required to show ID at Toy Pick up.
2. VIP’s must have a VIP Membership Card/Number to register. (If you need to register or lost your VIP Membership # see below)
3. We are dependent on donations from the community. Sometimes items are limited for siblings over the age of 12.
4. Adults with developmental disabilities in need are invited to register.
5. Nathaniel’s Toy Shop is not able to provide toys to extended family members.
VIP Registration will open the beginning of November.
VIP Membership # is required. If your VIP is not a member of the VIP Birthday/Membership Club, sign up today!
Did you lose your Membership #? No problem! Please don’t call our office, just click below and we’ll get it to you.