Important Day-of Information
- Bring your Event Pass. If you haven’t already, you should receive your brightly colored EVENT PASS in the mail. You will need to display it (number side up) in your passenger’s side dashboard to gain admission.
- Please check your GPS for travel time. We are hosting over 1,500 families, so it is imperative you arrive in your scheduled time window.
- We cannot accommodate early arrivals. See hint below for suggestions…
- If you are late, we cannot guarantee how long you may have to wait to enter the park as every time slot is full.
- Make ‘m Smile-fari will happen RAIN or SHINE.
- You will not need to leave your car for this event. Our Smile-fari Team will be wearing masks and practicing social distancing.
- We will hand things to you through your car window. If you are not comfortable with this, please leave your window up.
- The cancellation deadline is passed. If you do not show up at the event, your credit card will be charged $20.
- There is no place to park if you arrive early. There are are several parking lots near the intersection of Old Canoe Creek Rd. and Canoe Creek Rd. where you can wait. Please allow 10 minutes to drive from this area to Wild Florida.
- Use the Bathroom Before you arrive! We encourage you to use the restroom prior to arriving at Make ‘m Smile-fari. Facilities are very limited. You will be in a line for the safari drive and there are no places to stop. Consider stopping at a business near the intersection of Old Canoe Creek Rd. and Canoe Creek Rd. (Publix, Winn Dixie, 7-11, Walgreens, etc.).
We look forward to seeing you this Saturday, June 6th as we Climb Aboard the Make ‘m Smile-fari at